Friday 16 September 2011

Dorky Movies

Yes, I took some videos along the way! I hope you get a laugh out of these, because I find them pretty hilarious, given my camera shyness and lack of intelligent commentary.

Leaving Home


The BC Summits

Allison Pass


Sunday Summit


Paulson Summit


Vermillion Pass

Animals

A bear!


A coyote!


Some horses

Others
Now, I normally don't rely on GPS navigation, but in skeptical optimism, I hoped it would find me a quieter route into Halifax. That didn't work.

2 comments:

  1. ah hahahhaa. sorry, I got your e-mail months ago, but didn't really sort through my emails. I was sorting through and deleting old e-mails when I found this link.
    I found the movies very amusing and silly (in a funny way)
    You are still the sweet dork I knew from before! :-)
    except with facial hair, which is questionable..!
    -Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey mike, james rivet, just met you today at the Alex Fraser bridge. My blog is; http://socalpctthruhiker.blogspot.com/?m=1. Talk soon. Happy riding. Jjrivet

    ReplyDelete